Monday, May 11, 2009

Craig Sager Wreaks Havoc

Craig Sager: Rejected. Constantly made fun of by players and fans. All because of my clothes. I like my clothes.

My mother and teachers always told me to express myself, but I have trouble verbally organizing my thoughts. Sure, I can ask Rick Adelman a few banal questions. But can I tell my wife the myriad reasons I enjoy key lime pie? No. I tried to do it through the written word, but I always end up sounding like a bastardized Rousseau. I tried doing it through song. I tried doing through art. I even tried doing it through dance. Bad idea.

But then I found my one true purpose. The only way to channel my emotions: fashion.

My suits are the window to my soul. They help me cope with the world and the difficult things that happen every day. But other people don't understand. They ridicule me.

And Kevin Garnett. Oooooooooooh, don't get me started on Kevin Garnett!



Well, I'm tired of it.

Since I cannot express my thoughts through conventional means, I have spent my hours in silence trying to develop superpowers. And I have. Oh, I have.

Mind control.

And I will now deploy it. SPEAK!

Aaron Brooks: I thought we played a great game. It was tough without Yao, but we did it.

Craig Sager: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE WORLD IS MINE!

(H/T Skeets for the Brooks image)

No comments:

Post a Comment