Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Hawk Speaks

Sapnin America? It's me, Hawkitus T. Spirit. You can call me Heezy.

The mainstream media is telling you that I disrupted last night's Hawks-Heat playoff game. It's true--I did. But that's not the whole story.

You see, they keep me in a cage. A horrible cage. Next to Mike Bibby. I can't stand him.

Last year, they kept me next to Salim Stoudamire.
He talked to me. He fed me. He told me his secrets.

But then Salim left. And I was depressed.

Until last night.

Last night, I spread my wings and soared into the night. I was free, not only in my heart, but in my mind. It was like Salim had come back into my life.

And then I saw him.
And it all came flooding back. I resigned myself to my fate.

SALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM. Come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment